Feb. 2012 Statement of Purpose

From early 2012 forward, in addition to providing a compilation of my observations during my grant periods, this blog will be dedicated to education, economic development, business, politics, and linguistics in the Americas.

Sol Cruz Estin

FRIENDLY DISCLAIMER

The views and actions expressed in this blog are my own personal opinion and observation and do not necessarily represent the views of Rotary International, Global Citizen Year, Bert Corona Leadership Institute, the Universidade Federal da Bahia (UFBa), Phelps Stokes, the US Department of State, the Fulbright Program, the Fulbright Colombia Commission in Bogotá, the Institute of International Education (IIE), la Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, or Pitzer College. These entries are intended to be informative, personal, honest, and and at times humorous. Please be attentive to this when visiting and reading my blog.

Sincerely,

SCE

Sol's Jam Report

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another Good Read to Keep Myself Busy During My Time Abroad

Losing My Virginity: How I've Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My WayLosing My Virginity: How I've Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way by Richard Branson




Still reading, so I will not rate at this point. All I have to say is that Sir Branson's adventures are must-read inspirations for any aspiring entrepreneur or international baller. More details to come, hopefully, when I finish the book.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment