Feb. 2012 Statement of Purpose

From early 2012 forward, in addition to providing a compilation of my observations during my grant periods, this blog will be dedicated to education, economic development, business, politics, and linguistics in the Americas.

Sol Cruz Estin

FRIENDLY DISCLAIMER

The views and actions expressed in this blog are my own personal opinion and observation and do not necessarily represent the views of Rotary International, Global Citizen Year, Bert Corona Leadership Institute, the Universidade Federal da Bahia (UFBa), Phelps Stokes, the US Department of State, the Fulbright Program, the Fulbright Colombia Commission in Bogotá, the Institute of International Education (IIE), la Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, or Pitzer College. These entries are intended to be informative, personal, honest, and and at times humorous. Please be attentive to this when visiting and reading my blog.

Sincerely,

SCE

Sol's Jam Report

Monday, August 2, 2010

First 36 Hours in Bogotá!














Okay guys, you are not going to believe this, but I just spent one hour writing the best blog post of my life, and I just lost it due to a cut and paste error... DAMN IT. I will need to sleep on this one and re-post at a later date... I'm so terribly sorry... ENJOY THE PHOTOS!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting so quickly...sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete